Our Four Pillars
The Building Management Company that creates a home for all people beyond your front door.
Our Four Pillars
- We work hard to earn and keep customer trust
- Never sacrifice long-term values for short-term results
- We take our work seriously by developing and hiring exceptional talent
- Maintain high standards in the delivery of our services and processes
- We think outside the box to look for other ways to be of service
- Insist on stewardship and frugality which breeds resourcefulness
"Our commitment is to create a long-term trustworthy company for our customers and employees by fostering a greater encouragement towards total wellbeing within our diverse community and provide a positive impact to others in need."
Why We Exist
I commenced a career digging trenches as a plumber in the building construction industry back in 1995 and continue to hold a contractors licence for plumbing, drainage, roofing, gas-fitting and LP. From 2001, I worked as a hydraulic consultant, heating and gas engineer, and ran operations in several companies across different service industries, all of which have been a springboard into a career in Building & Facilities Management. Along with my passion to serve others, I realised my 20-year history of being involved in the building and construction industry gave me the experience required to care for buildings and its assets within.
I'm a firm believer of clear and honest communication to both employees and customers and I demonstrate care and enthusiasm in everything I do. I have a passion for service and strive to make a difference in the community. With a view to creating positive change, I have a personal commitment in demonstrating that “people do matter”. I'm very proud of LUNA and what it s